BEAUTY | FASHION | LIFESTYLE



Saturday, 25 March 2017

TAG | I HEART SPRING ♡



1. Favourite spring nail polish?

Definitely pretty pastels. At the moment I'm wearing 'poppet' by Ciaté, It's a super cute lilac colour

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?

Recently I've been loving rose pink and neutral shades (I used to be an avid red girl)

3. What's your favourite flower?

Honestly, i love them all but my all-time favourite would be the classic daisy. I loved making daisy chain bracelets with my friends when i was a little girl. One of my favourite memories as a child :)

4. Favourite spring scarf/accessory?

I really love my navy butterfly scarf from Fatface

5. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

I'm just excited to finally being able to wear pretty dresses and sandals!

6. Favorite spring candle?

Fairy Dust by lilyflame <3

7. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?

Marc Jacobs Daisy

8. What is spring like where you live?

It's been beautiful lately but weather in the U.K and Ireland can always be an uh oh at times, haha

9. What's your favourite thing about spring?

Going on little roadtrips and days out with family/friends

10. Are you a spring cleaner?

I get notions but I can still be lazyyyy

~

I tag you to do this tag!

What are your plans this Springtime?

L , x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns