BEAUTY | FASHION | LIFESTYLE



Tuesday, 18 April 2017

I'm joining slimming world! ♡

I've had enough of feeling crappy and insecure about the way I feel and look, so I'm going to be officially joining my local Slimming World group next week after months of contemplating it. My friend Emma from Instagram has made my decision really easy, as she actually hated the idea of doing Slimming World but has already lost 6.5 lbs in her first week. How amazing is that? - Well done, you go girl! :)

I'm also doing this to help manage my PCOS symptoms so I can regulate my periods (maybe a bit TMI), as I get around 3 a year which is really affecting my self esteem and confidence. Sometimes I feel less womanly than I should, if you get me? It's horrible! - I'll be sure to do a weekly food diary if you would like to see for ideas. I'm a vegetarian by the way. I'm also cutting dairy and gluten from my diet as it's not recommend to consume dairy or gluten if you suffer from PCOS, (farewell, maltesers!)

I thought I'd get a little head start before I become an official member, so here is what I ate today...


BREAKFAST | 30g Tesco Gluten free oats, Tesco unsweetened soya milk, freshly frozen raspberries & a cup of manuka honey green tea. (HexA, HexB & speed fruit.)

LUNCH | Tesco Gluten free curry rice noodles pot noodle, 2 plums & a cup of red berries herbal tea. (Free & speed.)

DINNER | Quorn chicken pieces stirfry made with Amoy rice noodles, sweet chilli sauce, diced onion, peppers, sprouts, cauliflower & broccoli. I cooked this using the Tesco sunflower oil spray. (I believe I read this is half a syn and the sweet chilli sauce is 1.5 syns per tbsp, I used 2. The rest is free & speed.)

DESSERT | Tesco smooth apricot soya yoghurt. (Ate it before taking a pic, too yummy! - 2 syns)



The reason I've decided to join next week is because my birthday is on Monday and I'd rather start after the indulgence, lol. I'm not sure how much I weigh because our scales aren't working but I'm a size 10-14 depending on the shop/material. My goal weight is 8 and a half stone, size 8-10. I'm 5ft5 and I reckon I'm around 11st, I'll find out next week! Eek 

Wish me luck guys!

Are you a slimming world member?

How much did you lose within your first month? 

I'm so excited!! :)

L, x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns