BEAUTY | FASHION | LIFESTYLE



MERAKI NAILS ♡

Hey girls, I hope you're all keeping well! :)

So yesterday my nails had a little makeover thanks to the lovely Erin, owner of Meraki Nails. I met Erin a couple of weeks ago during a meetup through Count Her In Belfast and she mentioned that she done nails. I have never went and got my nails done professionally so I thought I would go and visit Erin so she could work her magic. My nails are naturally quite long (they grow super fast!) - I got acrylics done and decided to go for a gorgeous strawberry milkshake colour with beautiful silver sparkles.


I'm absolutely over the moon with my nails. Erin was such a lovely hostess, very friendly, bubbly and chatty. Her set up is lovely and very warming. She has a gorgeous selection of colours to choose from, glitter and diamantes. Her adorable pooch Kiwi kept us company too, I just wanted to take her home! Awww! 

I just want to say a big thankyou again Erin, you're amazing at what you do, you can tell it's your passion. ♡

Here's a collage I put together of some of Erin's other clients nails..


How stunning are they!? 

When you get your nails done with Erin, she will give you a loyalty card. When you get 5 hearts, you get half price nails and when you get to 10 hearts, you'll get a free set of nails, how amazing is that!? 

Contact Erin


Facebook erinmerakinails

Instagram @erinbrooks1994

This girl really is fabulous, I highly recommend her. I'll definitely be returning to her for my next set of nails :) 

From the 1/07/17 Erin will be doing nails for £15 if you visit her home or £20 if you would prefer her to come out to your home.

Thanks for reading!

What is your favourite colour of nail polish for the summer? - I absolutely love the pastel pink colour Erin did for me or peachy tones, super pretty.




Love, Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns