BEAUTY | FASHION | LIFESTYLE



Thursday, 22 June 2017

THE 1975 | BELSONIC 2017 ♡

Last Friday, myself and Joleen went to see The 1975 at the Belsonic Music Festival and oh my goodness, they were absolutely amazing. I have a big crush on Matt Healy, so I'm very happy to say that I was in his presence, haha!

I'm such a fan girl.. ♡ 

The support acts were The Pale Waves and Picture This. They were both super duper. I really love The Pale Waves - There's a Honey, it's such a catchy tune and I really admire their unique style.


Thankfully the weather stayed dry, as the concert was outdoors. I honestly don't think people would have minded if it had rained though, as the whole night was fantastic. The atmosphere was brilliant, great to see everyone enjoying themselves, that's what life is all about afterall :)




I really hope they visit Northern Ireland again soon. They were amazing and we had such a great time! 

Have you been to any concerts this year or are you going to any? 

I really want to go and see M0 and Zara Larsson :)


Love, Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns